Saturday, February 28, 2009

_my turn_

declaration of my feelings to my baboyy..

tho u'r more expressive than me..
i'm asking for a chance to let me express
what I feel for u within this 90days we've been together..

bringing happiness to someone's life
is not as easy as drawing a smiley face..
but u did.. u'v drawn on mine..

having u is not a dream but
it's a reality which is destined..

tho there's uncertainty during our first month,
I still stick to my decision to love you..

you're one of the precious thing
that come to my life and become part of my life..

Even i would to put all the sweet words
and tell all this sweet words to u..
not enough at all..

there's more than those sweet words..

baboyy ko.. YOU!

I love the way we spend time together..

play like little kids..

talk anything under the sun..

talk about rumours and funny stuff..

the way we laugh at each others crazy stuff..

the way u smile and show from ur eyes
the sincerity of ur feelings and intentions..

3months is not enough for us
to discover and know the value and importance
of each other's presence..

it needs lifeTIME... =)

I love you Jesmine..

and I will always will..

Happy 3rd month anniversary baboyy ko.. ^_^

-your dha (",)

No comments: